The double-crossed “T”, or the symbol of the dragonfly, represents the constant transition and change in our lives.The dragonfly lives a short life, of which it spends only a fraction flying, and knows it must live that time to the fullest.We can live our lives with similar devotion through:
• Understanding the deeper meaning of life
• Self-discovery and the removal of inhibitions
• Focusing on living IN the moment and living life to the fullest.
• By living in the moment you are aware of who you are, where you are, what you are doing, what you want, what you don’t, and you can make informed choices on a moment-to-moment basis.
• Live your life without regrets like the great dragonfly.