We hope you are all staying safe as we deal with our new reality related to COVID-19. We acknowledge COVID-19 has changed our way of life for the foreseeable future and we know social distancing is going to continue for quite some time. We greatly appreciate your continued support.
All PA counties have gone green as of Friday June 26th. We anticipate some of our practitioners will be re-opening their facility. It is up to the discretion of each practitioner to decide when they want to start providing in person Healing Certificate services again at their facility. It is the responsibility of each practitioner to follow all the CDC guidelines in place for their specific service offering. Please contact the practitioner directly to ask if they are providing in person services.
The HCF is not offering in person services and programs at the 45 2nd Street Pike location until further notice.
We will continue to offer Healing Certificate services remotely over the phone/zoom/or other social media platform. We made this change for the benefit of our patients as we work to continue the mission of the HCF.
NOTE: A review of the steps to be done by you when using your healing certificate for a remote session.
- Provide the practitioner with your Healing Certificate #, ID #, and Issue Date from your Healing Certificate when you schedule a remote session.
- When you have the remote session, you will need to enter the fields on the Healing Certificate under “THIS SECTION TO BE COMPLETED BY PRACTITIONER”. Please enter the Practitioner Name, Date Seen, and Service provided on the actual healing certificate.
- Provide an image of the completed Healing Certificate to the practitioner when you have the remote session. Most people can capture a photo of the Healing Certificate with their cell phone and email or text it to the practitioner.
- If you cannot take a photo of the completed Healing Certificate, please mail the completed Healing Certificate to the HCF at 45 2nd Street Pike, Suite 100 Southampton, PA 18966
- Feel free to contact the HCF administrator by phone at 215 840-8630 or via email at email@example.com with any questions.
Here is the list of practitioners who offer services remotely and the services they offer:
|Practitioner Name||Contact Information||Services Offered|
|Donna Adams||954-290-8313||Healing Touch|
|Energy Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique
(EFT) Therapy, also called tapping
|Connie Cifelli||609-731-0524||Nutrition Counseling|
|Meade Danielle Mueller||267-265-8535||Acupressure|
|Karen Jayne||610-304-5966||Life Coaching|
|Penny Martin-Holly||215-499-2412||Healing Touch, Surgical Coaching|
|Jodi Hutchinson||302-545-3300||Energy Therapy|
|Chris Kalinich||928-380-0949||Nutrition Counseling|
|Lisa Rogers||215-485-0021||Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Therapy, also
|Judy ViaCava||267-566-3578||Life Coaching|
|Jyoti Rawlinson||928-282-7614||Energy Therapy|
|Kat Wolff||928-300-1117||Energy Therapy|
We will continue our Healing Certificate Purchase program and include the list of practitioners offering remote services. Some of our programs will continue to be offered using zoom, Please check the online registration page for more details.
We will post again when updates are made to any other classes and programs. You can contact us at 215 840-8630 with any questions.